Welcome to the [I] Heart My Sneakers Community. It's a random little community where you can show off to everyone your shoes. Old or new, we don't care because we'll probably like them anyway :)
1. When you post a picture of your sneakers, and it is more than 300 pixels in width, make sure you put it in an lj cut. If you don't know how to make an lj-cut please refer to this page but you can make one easily in "rich text" mode on your update journal page.
2. You may only rate people's sneakers if you have been accepted by me, x_dorkified
3. Please post at least 2 pictures at different angles of your sneakers. If you have more than 2 pictures feel free to post all of them and be creative =)
4. Once you are accepted you may post whatever you want, as long as it has to do with sneakers, or something you wear on your feet. For example, you can make a post about some new socks that you got or if you need help picking out a pair of shoes for a formal. Anything is acceptable as long as it is related to sneakers/shoes/anything you wear on your feet in some way.
5. If you are still waiting to be accepted/rejected, DO NOT POST comments or new entries.
Voters will rate your sneakers on a scale from 1-10. If you're average rating is 7 or above you have the power to rate and post. When your rating is final I, x_dorkified, will tell you.
You may also be wondering how exactly I make the decision for whether or not you will be accepted. For example, if you get seven different people to rate and your ratings are 8.6, 6.3, 9, 9.2, 7.7, 8.5, and 7 then I will add them up and divide by seven and if the average is 7.0 or above, you are accepted.
If you have a question about rating or anything else about this community feel free to post your question but if it was something very obvious that is already stated here then the post will be deleted.
If you are on this list that means you can rate other peoples sneakers.
* = mod